Friday, June 19, 2009

..Day 1 [again] in 91.3 fm Bandung..

After "traveling" from
Gegerkalong - Jatinangor - Tubagus Ismail - Surapati - Setiabudi - and then go back to Gegerkalong, i realized that i have no friendly shoes & trully missing my BEJU. There's nothing more wonderful motorcycle like you, beibs. .. :-*

Finally i've done all duties in this extraordinary day and it's only by His grace.
Thank God for Damri Dipatu Ukur - Jatinangor
Thank God for "angcot alias angkot" Cicaheum- Ledeng, Cicaheum - Ciroyom, Riung - Dago Sadangserang - Caringin..
Thank God for "solidaritas ala MNC" even i'm not there anymore. Esp. Yuli Saputra n crew in Trijaya fm Bdg [nuhun pisan sadayana].
Thank God for giving a lovely abang like Sahat Sahala Tua Saragih (i owe you a lot of appreciation, bang)..
Thank God for placing a room Majalah Kadin Jabar in strategic area (i luv Jl. Surapati foreva! Ruangannya bagus.. bagus )
Thank God for these nice team (kang yudi emang gelo & nekat!).. Hope i can learn (and get ;-)) sumthing from them.. Hehe :-P

I never knew His plans for me but i know for sure He prepared the great plans for my past, present, and future. Not only a beautiful plans for me, but also for her, him, them, and for you guys..



"In Christ alone, i place my trust and find my glory in the power of cross
In every victory, let it be set of me,
My source of strength
My source of hope
in Christ alone.. "
-Brian Littrell-

No comments:

Post a Comment