Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy 30th to Me

(a very late post from May 7, 2014)

One week after the wonderful 7th May 2014 and finally i could have a me time. Yey.. I welcome myself to the shining age of 30's. (Quote by Anissa Qurrota Aini). Thank you all for the greetings, prayers, wishes, supports, and another special gifts. Janda-janda Arjuna, My Sumenge, GKI Pos Adisucipto (Pra Remaja, Pemuda, and all crew), Pompomart, Pasukan Bodrex Lumban Bul-bul, House of Joy, Aceh 62, The Family of Blok KK No.6, My complete package Ruben Frederik Knehans Hutahaean, Pak Daniel K. Listijabudi, and another lovely people i met in my wonderful life. I love you all! 
Big hug and kiss from Epoy! 
God bless you all 


This is the birthday wish from Vintoel. She said this: 
Arvinna C Sumenge
You have given me such amazing moments that I will never ever be able to forget, thank you best friend! It's you n me together forever. Never apart....maybe in distance but not in heart. Happy Birthday Poy! Welcome to the "3" —  feeling joyful with Evi Panjaitan.

No comments:

Post a Comment