Saturday, August 30, 2014

My Numbers Flannel Book



Yey... i made it! Finally i made my first book. This is The Numbers Flannel Book. Just like the tittle, it made from flannel. Some people used to say "the felt book". I made it for Matthew and Sally. The wonderful children of Kak Ully and Mas Joko, my best friends in Pos Adisucipto. 

The book is about introducing numbers 1 to 10. I want to introduce the symbol and concept of numbers through this book. I used the eye-catching colors because kiddos always easy to get curious with those kind of things. Matthew and Sally can learn to increase their fine motor by touching the book's surface. Actually, introducing numbers 1 to 10 to the toddler like Matthew is a little bit too much. But i hope Sally, Matthew's big sister who turns to 5 years old in this 2014, can use the book too. 

Okay kiddos, i will give this book when i meet you today. Just enjoy the fun learning time!    

No comments:

Post a Comment