Friday, November 21, 2014

One Week Later

Friday November 14, 2014. It's almost one week after he left this world and i'm still get my self insane. I decided to stay away from Facebook. Every picture and update from Bandung make me feel more and more depressed. Stupid!

The only good news, now i wake earlier. Tagline "Kamu itu perempuan baik, Ibu yang baik" is really working great on me. Thank you.. 

By the way, Jovan has a new guitar and it is the electric one. Not bad. Not really bad at all. I push myself to strum the original string. It hurts, man! Yeah at least it really good to distract me from the other hurts. 

Playlist :
1. Michelle Brach - All You Wanted
2. Five for Figthing - Superman
3. Shania Twain - From This Moment

I'm still figthing for the # Chord.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment