Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Fave Things on X Factor Indonesia

Hehehe... I know it sounds so silly to admit that i am the audience of X Factor Indonesia. But i really enjoys to watch this singing contest even though it full of drama. Hahahaha.. i don't care :P Every Friday night, i stay on RCTI channel until 2 AM and i will blabbing about the show on the next coming days. Just like now!

By the way, I am a big fan of Alex Rudiart, Novita Dewi, and Isa Raja. I was so surprise when knowing that their full name are Alex Rudiart Hutajulu, Novita Dewi Marpaung, and Isa Raja Loebis. The men are coming from Bandung, the lovely city of mine, and the lady from Jakarta, my hometown. Horas!

I have my favorite performances on X Factor Indonesia. Their voice and stage-act are so adorable. So i collect their video from YouTube. I save some of them to my phone and i think i will put them in Sky Drive. *Thank you for YouTube Downloader!*

Check this out!

1. Novita Dewi  (I Would Do Anything for Love - Meatloaf)


2. Novita Dewi (Selamat Jalan Kekasih - Bebi Romeo)


3. Novita Dewi (Skyscraper - Demi Lovato)


4. Alex Rudiart (Suci Dalam Debu - Iklim)


5. Alex Rudiart (Locked Out in Heaven - Bruno Mars)


6. Alex Rudiart (Crazy - Aerosmith)


7. Isa Raja (Yang Terlupakan - Iwan Fals)


8. Isa Raja (Englishman in New York - Sting)


9. Isa Raja (Aku Cinta Kau dan Dia)


10.  Isa Raja ( Mr. Brightside - The killers)


11. Shena Malsiana (Creep - Radiohead)


12. Shena Malsiana (Kantoi - Zee Avi)


13. Shena Malsiana (Turning Table - Adele)


14. Agus Hafiludin (Cry Me A River - Ella Fitzgerald)


15. Agus Hafiludin (Iris - Goo Goo Dolls)


and so on... The show still goes on and i think i will update this post later.


Peace and Love from Epoy,
Berbah, 6th April 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment